|Weekend:||350 €||350 €|
|Whole week:||750 €||850 €|
It is the biggest municipality of the Valley of Roncal, watered by the river Esca and with a border step to France. Pine, oak and beach forest. Four dolmens. Gothic parish from XVI century with good altarpiece and Baroque organ. Typical dance of “Thun thun”. Narrow and paving streets. Have a look the fountain Uturrotx and the House of the Memory of Isaba. Access to ski tracks and hiking.
* El pueblo de Burgui, con su festividad anual en el mes de mayo de la bajada de la Almadía
* Roncal Valley.
* Mausoleum Julian Gayarre
* Belagua Valley.
* Ori peak .
* Our Lady of Muskilda.
* The Foz Arbaiun
* Gorges Kakuetta (France).
* Echo Valley.
* Anso Valley, Forest Zuriza (Huesca)
* Valley of Salazar and Irati.
* Valley Belagoa and Larra port, where the Sima de San Martin is.
* Roncal, with Gayarre Mausoleum and the Center for the Interpretation of Nature.
* Larrau Valley with Cacuhette Grottoes and the Hanging Bridge 50 m. high in the French Pyrenees
* The village of Burgui, with its annual festival in May of lower Rafters
Skiing in winter and mountaineering all year long, apart from a wide variety of places to other sports such as fishing, horseback riding, bicycles, hiking etc ...
For more information, please visit the following page: www.vallederoncal.es